Our most recent Ofsted report was in January 2017 and is summarised below:
- This school continues to be Good.
- The leadership team has maintained the good quality of education in the school since the last inspection.
- Safeguarding is effective.
- A strong sense of community has developed among staff, pupils and families within the school.
- Teachers' good subject knowledge and expertise is being successfully shared within school and across the MAT to strengthen teaching and learning.
- Teachers know their pupils' social as well as academic needs really well.
- The learning and progress of individual pupils and groups are regularly monitored by staff and senior leaders.
- The most able pupils are provided with suitably challenging work that is allowing them to achieve at the higher levels.
Links to our most recent Ofsted report and others are available below.
Please click here to visit the Ofsted website, Parent View.