Our most recent Ofsted inspection took place on 26 January 2017.
A summary of the key findings in the letter are detailed below, showing that Coverack remains a GOOD school:
- The leadership team has maintained the good quality of education in the school since the last inspection.
- Safeguarding is effective.
- A strong sense of community has developed among staff, pupils and families within the school.
- Teachers' good subject knowledge and expertise is being successfully shared within school and across the MAT to strengthen teaching and learning.
- Teachers know their pupils' social as well as academic needs really well.
- The learning and progress of individual pupils and groups are regularly monitored by staff and senior leaders.
- The most able pupils are provided with suitably challenging work that is allowing them to achieve at the higher levels.
For the complete letter, please click the link below.
Please click here to visit the Ofsted website, Parent View.
Please see below for previous Ofsted Reports.